The Village website underwent a redesign in 2022 and was officially published in late October. Apparent in the new design are enhanced features that address accessibility and ease of access for all users. Please note the following changes:
- The tabs at the top of the website now open into a Mega menu, making it easier for users to navigate to specific webpages for further information.
- Under the Government tab, you may find information on all Village departments, boards, commissions in addition to meeting agenda packets, public notices, and financial reports.
- Under the new How Do I tab, you may find information on how to submit applications of all kinds, including building permits and record requests.
- The Report a Concern icon will take you to the Village's Riverside Responds app, where users can submit work order requests and report maintenance issues throughout the Village.
- The Notify Me icon will sign you up for the Village's E-Flash system. Users can sign up for email or text alerts. Notifications are sent out for construction, public safety and health notices in addition to information on upcoming events.
- The Village Calendar was updated to include both Village meetings, office closures, and Village events.