Riverside residents must purchase and display a vehicle sticker for every vehicle that is registered to a Riverside address. A vehicle sticker must be obtained regardless of where the vehicle is garaged or stored. Vehicles housed by Riverside residents but registered elsewhere are also required to obtain a sticker (Village Code Section 9-5-2). The vehicle sticker (license) must be renewed annually and secured to the lower right corner of the front windshield by June 30th. A $10.00 late fee will be added each month after the June 30th due date.
If you had a vehicle sticker last year, this year you would be considered a "renewal." The invoice number will be needed to complete the transaction online at https://magic.collectorsolutions.com/magic-ui/Login/village-of-riverside.
If you need to register a new vehicle, you may go online and pay now. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-447-2700 with questions. Thank you.
There are 3 ways to renew your vehicle sticker:
- Complete the form online at https://www.riverside.il.us/350/Vehicle-Stickers and pay with a credit card.
- Complete the form, print it out and enclose in an envelope with a check. Drop your envelope into the silver drop box located outside of the Village Hall.
- Complete the form, print it out and enclose in an envelope with a check. Mail to the Village of Riverside, 27 Riverside Road, Riverside, IL 60546.
Vehicle Stickers will be mailed to you. There will be no in person sales.
If you have a change of information on your vehicle
- You may write in the correct information on the form and return it to the Village
- You may complete a change of information form online and make the payment online.
If you no longer have the vehicle you received an invoice for
Return or mail your invoice to Village Hall with a note and proof that you no longer own the vehicle. Proof of disposal or a title transfer will suffice.