News Flash

Trending in Riverside

Posted on: November 20, 2020

CEDA Utility Assistance Programs

Cook County Illinois Logo

Suburban Cook County residents can apply for financial assistance to pay heat, gas, and electric bills if they qualify under CEDA’s income eligibility guidelines.  These programs are open to all residents of Cook County.  If you or someone you love are in need of support, you can access programs to pay for your utility bills with assistance from CEDA.  

In order to apply for relief, applicants will need the following documents:

  • Copy of most recent heat and electric bills if you pay for your home energy directly. (Must provide entire bill)
  • Verbal proof of social security numbers of all household members.  Hard copies of Social Security cards are not required at this time. For proof of Social Security or Supplement Security income benefits go to for an instant letter.
  • Applicants that have their utilities included in the rent must provide proof of rental agreement stating monthly rental amount, that utilities are included, and landlord contact information. (Rent costs must be greater than 30% of current household 30-day gross income.

Learn more here.
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Trending in Riverside

COVID-19 Image - 3-13-2020

Village of Riverside COVID-19 PSA

Posted on: November 11, 2020

Around Riverside in 80 Days

Posted on: November 5, 2020
LaBarra Area with Water Tower

Riverside Restaurants, Mapped

Posted on: November 4, 2020
Household Hazardous Waste Event

Household Hazardous Waste Disposal

Posted on: October 1, 2020