Summer Camp at Riverside Parks & Recreation
Summer Camp Registration
takes place at the Water Tower, Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM
This camp will be held at the Riverside United Methodist Church in Riverside. It's time for enrichment through self expression, creativity, socialization and recreation! This camp is for 3 and 4 year olds
This camp is time for enrichment through self expression, creativity, socialization and recreation!
Check out this afternoon program for 3 - 6 year olds. Extend your Camp Centennial or Junior Adventurers Day!
This camp is geared towards the 1st - 6th graders who are ready for summer fun!
This camp is geared towards children entering 6th - 9th grade who are ready for summer fun!
- How do I enroll my child in camp?
- How do I make payments for summer camp?
- When is the summer camp payment deadline?
- What if I want to withdraw from summer camp?
- What is an adjusted registration fee?
- When will I find out if I am off of a wait list?
- Does my child need to bring food to camp?
- When are the forms I received after registration due?
- My child takes medication, is this allowed?
- What is the difference between the Office Phone and Site Phone?
Riverside Parks and Recreation has options for your children this summer!We have 5 different camps for 4 different age groups this summer filled with fun recreational and educational opportunities! Certain forms will be available online January 26th. Summer Camp Registration is as follows!
Registration for all camps will be at the Historic Water Tower, 10 Pine Avenue on the following dates. There is no online registration. Please pay attention to times as they vary by date:
January 30 - February 8 9:00 - 4:00 pm (RETURNING CAMPERS ONLY)
Wednesday, February 8 4:00 - 6:30 pm (NEW CAMPERS)
February 8 through June 7 - Open Registration is available to all at the Riverside Recreation Department Monday through Friday 9am-6pm. Families with more than one child will receive a $5 discount on additional sibling's coinciding weekly registrations.